How to Turn ChatGPT into a Mobile App
In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through the steps to install ChatGPT as a mobile app on your phone. At the end of this tutorial, you’ll get to have some fun with ChatGPT by testing its capabilities.
ChatGPT, developed by OpenAI, is a cutting-edge AI technology that’s free to use at the time of writing this article. As an AI enthusiast, you don’t want to miss out on this one. And having ChatGPT as a mobile app will boost your productivity and enhance your outputs.
Here’s how to install ChatGPT on an iPhone:
- Step 1: Download the ChatGPT logo and save it to your photo gallery. We’ll use it as the app icon.
- Step 2: Enable the ‘make app from URL’ shortcut on your iPhone. This can be done through the Shortcuts app on your phone. Follow the instructions provided in the video description to add this shortcut.
- Step 3: Open the ‘make app from URL’ shortcut and click on ‘Add Shortcut.’ ***
- Step 4: In the name field, type in “ChatGPT” as the app name that will be displayed on your phone.
- Step 5: In the URL field, type in https://chat.openai.com/chat and click ‘Done.’
- Step 6: Allow the website to download a configuration profile to your phone.
- Step 7: Go to your iPhone’s settings, find the downloaded profile, and install it. Enter your pin code if prompted.
***Make App from URL shortcuts : https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/a8d6943813db4fe7a2c17eb7cd50a100
And that’s it! ChatGPT is now installed on your phone as a mobile app.
To use ChatGPT, you’ll need to sign up for an OpenAI account. Once you’ve logged in, you’re ready to have some fun with ChatGPT.
For example, you can ask ChatGPT to list EU countries, convert the list to JSON or CSV format, or even create a table with additional data such as population and famous people from each country.
Enjoy experimenting with ChatGPT! Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more tutorials like this one.