In this step-by-step guide, I will show you how to move your coins from Binance to Trust Wallet. We will be using the Binance app and Trust Wallet app on a mobile phone. However, you can also use the same method with the Binance web version. Let’s get started!
- Log in to your Binance app on your mobile phone. You will see the Pro version of Binance.
- If you don’t have the Pro version enabled, click on the user icon on the top left and tap “Binance Pro” to switch.
- Your Binance app should look similar to mine.
- Remember that cryptocurrency investments are risky. Always do your own research before investing. Now, let’s continue with the Binance to Trust Wallet withdrawal.
- Once you are in the app, click on “Wallet.”
- If you have been staking your coins in Binance and want to withdraw them, you need to go to the “Earn” tab first.
- In the “Earn” tab, you can see if you have any coins that you are staking or using to earn rewards.
- You will see a list of coins. In my case, I have a few of them.
- If you want to remove your coin from staking on Binance, click on the coin you want to withdraw.
- Under the coin, you can see what kind of staking option you are using. For example, I have ADA staked on flexible APR, which is 1.56 percent.
- Tap on the coin and then tap on the APR or flexible rates to go to the next page.
- On the next page, click on “Redeem” to withdraw your coin.
- You will have the option to type how many coins you want to redeem or click “Max” to release all your coins.
- Read and agree to the Binance Simple Earn service agreement, then click “Confirm.”
- The redemption of your ADA coin is completed. Your coins should now be in the “Spot” section of the wallet. You can release any other coin using a similar process.
- Now, go back to the “Spot” section in the wallet to see how many coins you have as a balance.
- For the demonstration, we will withdraw a cake token coin from Binance to Trust Wallet.
- Open Trust Wallet and find the coin you want to receive. In this case, we are using a BEP20 cake token coin.
- It’s important to understand the type of coin you are transferring between wallets (ERC20, BEP20, etc.) to avoid losing your coins.
- Tap the two dots on the top right corner of Trust Wallet, type your coin, and make sure it matches the one you want to receive.
- Tap on the “Receipt” button of the cake token coin in Trust Wallet to get the address.
- You can either click on the icon or the copy button to copy the address.
- Go back to Binance. Select the coin you want to withdraw and click on “Send” via the crypto network.
- Paste the address you copied from Trust Wallet in the address bar.
- Binance will automatically recognize that it’s a BEP20 address.
- In the amount section, you can either type the amount you want to transfer or click “Max” to send the entire available balance.
- For this demo, let’s transfer one cake token from the spot wallet.
- Check the details. You will see the amount of coins you will receive and the network fee.
- Click on “Withdraw” to proceed.
- On the confirmation page, review all the details and click “Confirm” to execute the transaction.
- If you have 2FA enabled, you will need to verify using the provided method.
- The BEP20 withdrawal process is usually fast and should take only a couple of minutes. You can now go back to Trust Wallet.
- Refresh the Trust Wallet page. You should see the cake token coin balance has been updated.
- Congratulations! You have successfully transferred your coins from Binance to Trust Wallet.
Conclusion: That’s it for this guide on how to transfer coins from Binance to Trust Wallet. If you enjoyed the post do watch our video as well, please like and subscribe to the channel. Take care and do your own research when dealing with cryptocurrencies. See you next time!